Skip to content
- March 2020: I will be presenting my work on “Affective Embodiment” at IEEE VR’s Doctoral Consortium in Atlanta, GA.
- October 2019: Hosted a panel and workshop on beginning clinical VR research at Cornell’s Immersive Media in Medicine Symposium.
- June 2019: Taught Communication and Technology (COMM 2450) this summer, and presented at the annual CyberPsychology, CyberTherapy & Social Networking Conference in Norfolk, VA.
- May 2019: Attended ICA 2019 as a panelist on the “Practical Replication and Data Sharing” panel.
- April 2019: Attended the 2019 Grad Cohort for Women Workshop in Chicago, IL.
- February 2019: Our work on learning moon phases in VR was featured in the Cornell Chronicle!
- September 2018: Website up, and went to Oculus Connect 5 in San Jose, CA!