- June 2019: Teaching Communication and Technology (COMM 2450) this summer, and presenting at the annual CyberPsychology, CyberTherapy & Social Networking Conference in Norfolk, VA.
- May 2019: Attending ICA 2019 as a panelist on the “Practical Replication and Data Sharing” panel.
- April 2019: Attended the 2019 Grad Cohort for Women Workshop in Chicago, IL.
- February 2019: Our work on learning moon phases in VR was featured in the Cornell Chronicle!
- September 2018: Website up, and went to Oculus Connect 5 in San Jose, CA!
I’m a PhD student in Communication at Cornell University. I work in the Virtual Embodiment Lab under the guidance of Dr. Andrea Stevenson Won, asking questions related to technology, mental health, and identity.